Miss Humblebee's Academy
Online Preschool Learning Made Fun!
Miss Humblebee's Academy is an early literacy program for parents and their children that helps prepare 3‑6 year olds for success in kindergarten and beyond. Children have an opportunity to learn while having fun in a safe online classroom environment.
This interactive online learning program provides hundreds of lessons and fun activities with sound cues that introduce key concepts in:
- Science and social studies
- Language and literacy
As children complete lessons, they are rewarded with coins, puzzle pieces and stickers to use in the Honeycomb Shop, Puzzle Room and Sticker Room. Children can take the learning and fun offline with printables including coloring pages, flashcards and practice worksheets in letters, numbers, math, science and social studies.
Miss Humblebee's Academy is accessible on computers and tablets in the library, at home and on the go.
Registering with Miss Humblebee's Academy is free with your library card and allows you to:
- Create a profile for each child
- Track your child's progress and learning outcomes
- Return each child directly to the next lesson in the curriculum
- Receive regular progress reports
- Access developmental milestone lists put together by child development specialists
The Miss Humblebee's Academy Tip Sheet includes step‑by‑step instructions for creating an account, navigating the classroom and accessing your child's progress reports.