Participate in the 2015 Summer Reading Program and enter for a chance to win a fabulous prize! Read or listen for a minimum of two hours each week, attend a program or download an eBook and return a completed Grand Prize Entry Ticket to your neighborhood Miami‑Dade Public Library.
Read for a chance to win great prizes!
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD
- Miami Dolphins VIP Training Camp Experience
- Marvel™ Animation 6 Film Set
- iDJ 2 Go – DJ System for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Beats™ Tour2 In‑Ear Headphones
Official Contest Rules
- Visit at any branch within the Miami‑Dade Public Library System or enter online.
- Participants must be 13‑18 years old and own a Miami‑Dade Public Library System card.
- Participants who read or listen for a minimum of two hours each week, attend a program or download an eBook can complete an entry ticket for the Grand Prize drawing.
- Each reading log contains six Grand Prize entry tickets. Participants will receive one reading log per week. Additional logs can be downloaded.
- All entries received will be entered in the Grand Prize drawing.
- No entries will be accepted after Saturday, August 1, 2015.
- A Grand Prize drawing will be held in early August 2015. Winners will be notified no later than August 15, 2015.
- Employees of the Miami‑Dade Public Library System and their families are ineligible to participate in the prize drawings.
Miami‑Dade County Public Schools Summer Reading Lists
Library Suggested Reading List
Hero Tales 1
by Hiromu Arakawa
Heroes of the Valley
by Jonathan Stroud
I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
by Malala Yousafzai
by Cory Doctorow
The Here and Now
by Ann Brashares
For more great reads, check out the complete list of Suggested Books.