Teens – Spark a Reaction
Participate in the 2014 Summer Reading Program and qualify for a chance to win prizes! Read for a minimum of two hours each week, then complete and return an entry ticket, and you’ll be entered in the Grand Prize drawing. Attend a library program for additional chances to win! Keep us up‑to‑date with your reading by tagging @MDPLS on Twitter.
Become a Miami Dolphins Most Valuable Reader (MVR).
Read for a chance to win great prizes!
- Sony Playstation 4
- Chemistry Experiment Set
- John Green Box Set
- Miami Dolphins memorabilia
Official Contest Rules
This summer, why not enjoy reading or listening to a good book? When you do, you can be eligible to win a Grand Prize!
Here’s how it works:
- The Summer Reading Program begins on Saturday, June 7 and ends on Saturday, July 19, 2014.
- Participants must be Miami‑Dade County residents, 13‑18 years old.
- Participants who read a minimum of two hours each week and complete an entry ticket can enter the Grand Prize Drawing.
Suggested reading lists are available at all branches.
- Each reading log contains six Grand Prize entry tickets. Limit one reading log per week.
- Participants who attend a library program can complete and submit an additional Grand Prize entry ticket, available only during the program.
- No entries will be accepted after Saturday, July 19, 2014.
- The Grand Prize Drawing will be held in August 2014. Winners will be notified no later than August 16, 2014.
- Employees of Miami‑Dade Public Library System and their families are not eligible to participate for prizes.
After the Snow
S. D. Crockett
The Drowned Cities
The Great Fire
Guy Langman, Crime Scene Procrastinator
My Brother Sam is Dead
The Star Wars Craft Book
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers
Zombie Makers: True Stories of Nature’s Undead