Adults: Escape the Ordinary
Participate in the 2015 Summer Reading Program and enter for a chance to win a fabulous prize! Read or listen for a minimum of two hours each week, attend a program or download an eBook and return a completed Grand Prize Entry Ticket to your neighborhood Miami‑Dade Public Library.
Read for a chance to win great prizes!
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
- Amazon $75 Gift Card
Official Contest Rules
- Visit at any branch within the Miami‑Dade Public Library System or enter online.
- Participants must be 19 years of age or older and own a Miami‑Dade Public Library System card.
- Participants who read or listen for a minimum of two hours each week, attend a program or download an eBook can complete an entry ticket for the Grand Prize drawing.
- Each reading log contains six Grand Prize entry tickets. Participants will receive one reading log per week. Additional logs can be downloaded.
- Get the whole family involved in summer reading. You also qualify to return a completed Grand Prize entry ticket if you read for two hours to a child/children.
- All entries received will be entered in the Grand Prize drawing.
- No entries will be accepted after Saturday, August 1, 2015.
- A Grand Prize drawing will be held in early August 2015. Winners will be notified no later than August 15, 2015.
- Employees of the Miami‑Dade Public Library System and their families are ineligible to participate in the prize drawings.
Library Suggested Reading
Heroes Among Us: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Choices
by John Quiñones
Until Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved Him
by Luis Carlos Montalván
Riding Rockets: The Outrageous Tales of a Space Shuttle Astronaut
by Mike R. Mullane
For more great reads, check out the complete list of Suggested Books.