West Flagler Branch
The West Flagler Branch Library opened its doors in 1957 and serves the needs of a predominantly Spanish-speaking community. The 4,900 square-foot building is centrally located in a residential area near day care centers and elementary and middle schools. The branch houses over 40,000 items, including books, videos, cassettes, audiobooks and magazines in English and Spanish. Its attractive childrens department offers a variety of programs for children of all ages. Internet access and various library databases are available in English and Spanish through several computer terminals.